you are a breeder following the guidlines below,
we invite you to add your kennel to our World Wide Breeders
The purpose of the directory is to provide information
availability of puppies or adult dogs from ethical and honest
BARF Breeders Code:
- Must feed BARF.
- Must be a breeder of dogs that are eligible for registration
within their country or breed registry. Puppies must be
registered. This is to promote responsible dog breeding.
- Breeding only to/from adults which are known to be free
from any inheritable defects, and avoid the introduction
of any detrimental factors. The dogs used for breeding have
passed the health tests pertinent to that breed and have
health test results available on request from buyers, for
we are ultimately trying to enhance the health of future
- Keep all breeding stock under clean and sanitary conditions.
Provide adequate housing and/or run areas of adequate size
with safety features specific to the character and exercise
requirements of the breed.
- Provide maximum health protection including veterinary
- Carefully screen all potential buyers, educating them
on all aspects of the breed, health and Biologically Appropriate
- Sell only to proper homes - individuals who give adequate
evidence that they have a satisfactory environment, and
will give the puppy the proper care, attention, exercise
and required nutrition. Breeders listed cannot sell to pet
stores, brokers, or puppy mills.
- Accurately represent the qualities of their breed to the
purchaser; will not knowingly use misleading or untruthful
statements when selling or advertising.
- Provide buyers with health and general care information
at the time of the sale, including but not limited to, feeding
and general care instructions, a veterinarian health certificate.
- Provide buyers with the paperwork necessary for registration
and a complete pedigree.
- Be responsible for dogs sold for their lifetime. If a
purchaser cannot keep a dog you have sold, make every effort
to assist the buyer in finding an appropriate home. If the
owners are unable to place a dog for whatever reason, or
a displaced dog which you have bred is located in a shelter
or through Rescue, be prepared to take the dog back and
be responsible for placing it in an appropriate home.
If you meet the above qualifications and
would like to submit your breeder profile for the BARF
World website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.