The Balanced Fatty Acid Oil Supplement for Dogs with Omega-3, 6 & 9
How many of these conditions does your dog suffer from?
How about you?
- Scaly dry skin that is driving your dog crazy (and you too).
- Skin that is smelly, itchy and infected?
- Coat that is dry, sparse and dull?
- Constant gnawing and chewing on his paws?
- Ear infections with plenty of that black gook?
- Seems unhappy and even worn out from these conditions?
- A finicky eater – not interested in his food?
- A compromised or reduced immune system with related problems?
If you answered YES to any of the above statements then your dog is probably eating or has been fed a dry, cooked and processed commercial pet food. Even if you’ve already made the switch to the Barf Diet but are still feeding some dry or kibble, your pet may continue to experience some of these conditions.
- Tired of seeing your dog so uncomfortable and unable to get relief? You even hear him scratching during the night when he should be sleeping.
- You’ve already spent a fortune on allergy testing, antibiotics and creams but nothing works for long.
- Even your vet doesn’t like to give the cortisone injections but that seems to be the only thing that brings temporary relief.
The Miracle E-Omega Coat Oil
This amazing new supplement will change your dog’s life forever. With our special ingredient selection and formulation process, E-OMEGA COAT will do wonders for your pet’s skin condition and overall general health.
E-OMEGA COAT is an omega-enriched supplement and is a blend of highly digestible natural oils. It includes the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 blended for optimum utilization by your pet’s body (see our supplement section on EFA’s) with added Omega-9. Omega 9 (also known as Oleic acid) is associated with reduced insulin resistance (improved glucose or blood sugar) function, and improved immune system function.
Benefits of E-Omega Coat Your Pet Will Enjoy
Ingredients You Can Trust
- Your pet’s coat will be shinier, smoother and softer
- Relieves itchy skin and dry, scaly conditions
- Helps pets with kidney problems by aiding in the proper utilization of nutrients.
- Increases food palatability – even the most finicky eaters love the taste because we’ve added Cocosoya oil to the supplement
- A strengthened immune system
- Reduced symptoms of arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Soybean oil: A source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. This is specifically a cold pressed, or mechanically extracted oil which retains naturally occurring vitamin E, and lecithin. As a cold pressed oil, it retains the natural properties of the omega 6 fatty acids which are not inflammatory.
Fish Oil: A source of Omega 3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for many processes in the body, including neurological system function. EPA and DHA are made in the body from other fatty acids, and when provide through fish oil, are very beneficial as they will spare this production, and breakdown of fatty acids in the body.
Flax Seed Oil: A source of omega 3 fatty acids
Mixed Tocopherols: Vitamin E used as an anti-oxidant, or preservative
Coconut Oil: A source of omega 9 fatty acids. Omega 9 fatty acids are specifically helpful in being able to be utilized by the liver directly, without having to be processed in the digestive system.
Rosemary oil: used as a flavoring agent,
Citric Acid: A natural preservative
Suggested Daily Serving
* Essential fats are easily damaged by light, air, heat and water. Our E-Omega Coat supplement should be refrigerated once opened and kept away from light and oxygen. BARF World has provided you with a light proof and airtight container. Be sure to close the top tightly and store in your refrigerator.
Feed ½ teaspoon for every 20 pounds (9.1 kg) of body weight per day. Shake well before every use. Refrigerate after opening. *