Dog Digesting Cooked And Processed Foods
Veterinarians and scientists have told people for a century that an animals body produces vitamins and enzymes to compensate for those destroyed by cooking and processing. They conclude that it is
Veterinarians and scientists have told people for a century that an animals body produces vitamins and enzymes to compensate for those destroyed by cooking and processing. They conclude that it is healthy to eat cooked and processed food because the animal can produce a supply of pancreatic and stomach fluids to digest the food. They infer that vitamins and enzymes spontaneously appear, just as money grows on trees.
Here is what they haven’t told us:
- Eating cooked food forces the pancreas to send hormonal demand messages to every cell in the body.
- Those messages demand that nutrients be leeched from the cells to replace the nutrients lost during cooking and processing.
- The animals cells then sacrifice their high quality supply of vitamins and enzymes to the functions of digestion, assimilation and utilization of cooked and processed food.
- When the digestive systems are finished with those jobs, the cells suffer more leeching because the cells must send more nutrients to detoxify the poisons formed during cooking and processing.
- And lastly, the leeching processes gradually and unnoticeably weakens every cell in the body of the animal.
Disease comes quickly to those left in this condition. It is for this reason that I have witnessed a significant increase in degenerative health conditions in animals aged between 5 and 6 years of age that have been fed cooked and processed foods.
posted by Rob Mueller
"BARF®" is our acronym that means Biologically Appropriate Raw Food. It is a complete and carefully balanced blend of raw meat, fruits, vegetables and bone. Our formula mimics what nature has designed our pet's to thrive on in the wild. The result is a pet free of allergies, digestive problems, and full of life!